Sofas come is a wide variety of designs; from love seats, to L-shaped sofas, to sofa beds or futons, to curved sofas and many more. There are a vast number of designs that come with these sofas; sofas with or without arms, straight or curved backs and they come in all shapes, colours and features.
The curved designer sofa is one of the most elegant sofas you can choose for your home or office.
Here are a few reasons why;
- They add an extra touch of elegance and glamour to the room
- They can completely change the look of a room and make it look noticeably better and different
- They have the capability of creating an illusion of two separate places. For example, in an open plan room where there’s no wall between the dining room, kitchen and living room, a curved sofa comes in handy
- Due to the shape of the sofas, you find that most end up having a lot more sitting space than expected.
- Some couches are available in sections so that you can rearrange them to create a new shape and design, giving your living room an instant facelift.
- They are fashionable and remain in style for a long time
- Gives your living room a contemporary look
- They create space at the centre of the room, giving you additional room
- Makes the living room a great place to have a relaxed conversation where people can easily communicate and see each other
Here are 5 Awestruck Curved Designer Sofas That You Will Covet;
- Two-piece joint sofa – this is a set of sofas that comes in two pieces. It can be put together to form one big sofa or can be split into two to offer separate pieces of furniture. This comes in handy when you are hosting or when you would like to change the look of your living room at no added cost. It offers comfort and additional seating room without compromising on style.
- Curved sectional sofas – They come in a variety of fabrics, giving you options when selecting what works for your colour scheme and décor. It creates depth and warmth to the room while offering loads of seating space.
- Pacific sofas – for anyone seeking comfortable upholstery, the pacific sofa is the one for you. It is beautifully designed and stylish with its ethnic side curves. You can use t-shaped cushions to add a touch of elegance to your living room.
- Ottoman style curved sofa – With its arched back and sturdy frame, it is unique and contemporary piece of furniture. It fits perfectly in any room of any size while remaining stylish.
- Serpentine sofas – choose the serpentine sofa if you want a piece of furniture that stands out in terms of style. Be it your home or office, it is ideal for any setting and instantly elevates the look of any room
When placed in the centre of the living room, curved designer sofas instantly draw focus to the room and they look great in a room with a fireplace. They have the added advantage of being comfortable while providing additional seating space. Based on your needs, you can choose a curved designer sofa that suits your needs in terms of space, shape, fabric and design.
When it comes to decorating curved sofas, remember less is more. Since the design is already bold, keep décor to the minimal. One rule of thumb is stick to neutral colours such as black, brown, grey and pastel colours. Curved couches don’t look great in florals or other print fabrics. You can add a few cushions and pillows to the couch for added décor and style. They come in a variety of fabrics; leather, cotton, velvet and more. As for rugs, you can place a rug to cover the whole seating area or choose to have a rug that covers the front area of the sofa. Choose a curve shaped table to go well with the sofa, be sure that its not longer than the sofa for balance.
For more information please visit Furniture Packages